1. If you had three wishes that would come true, what would they be?
1) Health and prosperity 2) A society not driven by greed and accepting of all 3) Partner/s understanding what we all want from life
2. What are your favorite things to spend money on?
Food, food and more food, and maybe geocaching supplies
3. If you could write a song about your life, what type of music would you use?
Right now, probably Finnish Folk Metal in the style of Ensiferum. Alternatively, maybe some Punk Rock or Alternative
4. If you could choose your partner again, would you choose the same person?
Possibly choose multiple people in a poly relationship, but would certainly choose my wife again although do things differently
5. When it comes to discussing your sex life, who do you confide in more than anyone else?
This sounds weird, but the internet even though it is probably more far-fetched than what is the norm.
Bonus: What’s your definition of cheating? Is there really such a thing?
Having a romantic/sexual relationship with someone other than those you are already involved with, without acknowledging that relationship with your existing partners.
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your web space (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to TMITuesdayBlog from your website!